Sources of Information
Capital Fundings collects Personal Information directly from End Users. End Users will know when they are providing Personal Information to Capital Fundings because they will be asked to provide Personal Information for a specific purpose.
Use of Personal Information
Capital Fundings uses Personal Information to underwrite mortgages, provide customer service, service clients accounts, process payments, and make internal approval decisions. Capital Fundings can use Personal Information for the following purposes:
· To create, maintain, service and secure End User accounts.
· To provide End Users information about Capital Fundings products, offerings, and rates.
· To process request for a loan.
· To respond to law enforcement requests as required by applicable law, court order or governmental regulation.
· To purchase any third-party providers information that will be used in determining loan approval or pricing.
· To protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and the process of prosecuting those responsible for said activity.
· For any purpose with the End User’s consent.
Rights of End Users
Capital Fundings acknowledges the rights of End Users to include:
· Right to know about Personal Information collected, used, or sold by Capital Fundings
· Right to request deletion of Personal Information
Capital Fundings does not sell Personal Information
Link to Third Party Websites
Capital Fundings may use links to third party websites within Capital Fundings websites. Capital Fundings recommends that End Users read the privacy policies of the third-party links. Links to third party websites are for convenience and Capital Fundings renounces any responsibility for third party websites procedures.
Personal Information from Children Under the Age of 18
Capital Fundings does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18.