Are you a Real Estate Investor looking for Private Money Lenders to do you next flip in Orlando or the Central Florida area? Look no further than Capital Fundings. We offer great rates, great terms and we ADD VALUE by offering assistance with renovation questions and references.
As a real estate investor you need to stay on top of the market conditions. Here are some of the talking points released by the Orlando Regional Realtor Association’s June 2017 Housing market report released July 17, 2017.
- Orlando’s market still favors Sellers, particularly within the lower price categories (under $300,000). Conditions indicating sellers market include declining inventory, rising sales, rising prices and low months supply of inventory.
- There are steady increased in sales despite continues year over year declines in inventory. Inventory has Increased slightly in the last four consecutive month over month comparisons. Sellers may be thinking now is a good time to sell.
- Orlando home sales in June 2017 were up 7.9% compared to June 2016.
- The number of normal sales in June increased 14.2 percent compared to June 2016. Foreclosures decreased 38.4 percent and short sales decreased 38.6 percent.
- There are currently 9,141 homes available for purchase through MLS. The June 2017 overall inventory level is 14% lower than in June 2016.
- The current place of sales (all home types) translates into 2.38 months of inventory supply.
- The Orlando affordability index decreased to 142.20 % in June. First time homebuyers affordability in June decreased to 101.12 percent.
- The average home sold for 97.5 percent of its listing price (96.9 percent in June 2016)
- New listings are up 10 percent in June.
If Fixing and Flipping houses is a part time gig or your full time job please check out how Capital Fundings can help you achieve your goals. As a private money lenders we offer great service, great rates and great terms AND our valued experience in the Central Florida Real Estate market. Apply online now at www.beta.capfundings.com